Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale!

Happiest TENTH anniversary to my favorite celebrity couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale! 


I'll never forget the first time I saw pictures of Gwen in her wedding gown.  She wore a custom-made pink and white silk faille wedding dress designed by John Galliano for Christian Dior.  It was bold, unique, and the perfect blend of tradition and fantasy.  On anyone else, it might've been an epic fashion fail.  But I couldn't imagine a more perfect dress for my Gwen.

I too wanted to wear a bold color for a wedding dress, but just didn't think I could get away with it!

Vera Wang Spring 2013 Bridal Collection - Hello Lover.


See you on December 4th, Gwen!  I'll be 33 years old and "partying in the pit."

No comments:

Post a Comment