Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Santa

Here's a list of just a few things I'd love to find under the tree this year....


In order of upper left to lower right...

1) Lululemon's 'Don't Hurry Be Happy' Pullover - Long ago were the days of me saying "Who the hell wears $90 workout pants? - only to try on my first pair of Lululemon running pants and realize that the answer is "I do."  Although I've never purchased a non-technical item at Lulu, I knew when I saw this top that it too was a must.  It's so soft and comfy.  The cowl neck is huge, but you can let it drape, or fold it down and let it do its own thing.

2) Laura Mercier Makeup Brush Set - I purchased a set of MAC makeup brushes almost a decade ago and still use them to this day.  Although they've served me well, it's time for some fresh brushes.  These brushes look very high quality and the set basically contains every kind of brush I need.

3) Alexis Bittar Delano Rose Gold Earrings - Alexis Bittar is probably my favorite fashion jewelery designer.  I just love the look of the rose gold next to the smoky quartz on this one.

4) ASICS Running Shoes - I'm desperate for a new pair of tennis shoes.  I also signed up for the New Year's Resolution 5K in DTLA on January 5, 2013 and am hoping I can use that opportunity to break these in!

5) A trip to Rivendell - I suppose this will be the most difficult to find gift on my wish list as Rivendell only exists in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth.  Fresh from seeing the Hobbit this weekend, I thought it would be so nice to visit our beautiful and wise elf friends Elrond and Arwen.  Rivendell was always my favorite place because it was so beautiful and really the only place anyone could ever feel safe.  Did anyone hear that? I think that was the sound of a Nerd Alert. 

6) Viktor Rolf's Flower Bomb - I wore this fragrance on our wedding day, but all I have his this teeny tiny miniature bottle.  Unfortunately for all my friends, office mates, and family, I could bathe in this stuff.  In case I do get this for Christmas, I apologize in advance.

Hope you all get everything on your wish lists this year!

1 comment: