Monday, December 19, 2011

Girls' Weekend in SF


This past weekend, some friends and I were fortunate enough to spend a few days in the lovely City by the Bay. We enjoyed meals at Foreign Cinema, Limon, Gracias Madre, Boogaloos, and numerous trips for gelato at La Copa Loca.  We relaxed, rejuvenated, and exfoliated with fabulous massages at the Korean day spa, watched movies, toured a historical landmark, and shopped ‘til we dropped in Union Square and the Mission District. 

But the best part of the weekend for me was the camaraderie and time with my friends.  I’m always amazed when I meet women who have no female friends.  I’ve been blessed to have many wonderful girlfriends in my life and have found each of these friendships immensely valuable and such an important part in keeping me sane!  We had a wonderful time enjoying each other’s company, planning for our year ahead, and generally just reconnecting with one another.  I'm really glad I took a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and took some time for myself.  I’m now back, reconnected, restored, and recharged for the exciting year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment